Ericsson webinar: Spectrum evolution and impact on transport networks
5G is being rolled out quickly internationally as demand for 5G services is rising across consumer and industry markets. With the increased spectrum availability for 5G NR, a number of considerations are required to be handled in the transport network to get the best radio performance .
The webinar will discuss both technical and commercial aspects of the spectrum evolution implications from mobile transport perspective, including:
- Traffic distribution in mobile networks
- Backhaul capacity dimensioning
- Spectrum and transport evolution in different network segments
- Transport impacts of mid-band 5G introduction
- 5G coverage extension requirements on transport